‚No’
‚You h-‚
‚Then I’ll just leave. You want me to come in? My bgs come in too’
Thats it.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, Estelle has learned the Castillo way now, she grew up so fast. T-T
Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Ight, time for the house of marquis to fall.

Anyway, my girl, it doesn't matter if they know you're a shaman if you don't leave any witnesses lmao

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I felt a little sympathy for the mum until she acted like she deserved to the be mother of the Duke's estate... I see that as irredeemable.

If she just wanted to leave and be at peace with it all that would be one thing, but to demand more? Her greed knows no bounds

Dex-chan lover
that's a direct assault there. guess we'll see a whole house destroyed

Contributor
Yeah, attacking her was a stupid choice.
Even if you could capture or kill estelle, your house and all the people here would be dead just after, her brother or Emiel would show no mercy.

Double-page supporter
Now kill the whole Marquise family. No need to spare any villains, they're treacherous enemies of the state. Kill them all, even the children and the elderly. Make the Marquise watch as you slaughter every single one of them in the most cruel way you can and only then, when everyone else is dead, will you let him die, but not too quickly.

Dex-chan lover
What this dumbshit did is the equivalent of punching a beehive because you hate bees. What was he exactly expecting to happen? Doesn't he know these people are extremely dangerous and couldn't be stopped if they decided to annihilate his entire house? I mean, they could be stopped by that absolute order thingy the emperor seems to have, but that would require him to give that order before they raze the whole place to the ground.

There is barely any reason to not purge the entire house and burn that mansion down to the ground, though I get the feeling Estelle is going to spare them because reasons.

???
Their big game plan was to kill her if they couldn't blackmail her or marry her? Really? How does that even make sense. How could they possibly hold off the Duke if she dies...the entire upper society has already conceded that the Duke doesn't care about any of the rules if shit goes down...the Marquis can't even fight, all daddy Castillo has to do is one-shot him through the building and leave the son alive if he wants to appease the royal family...

This was the "big villain" for the latest couple of chapters and he's just this small and petty? Disappointing.
Estelle: I want to deal with this by myself dad! Let me stay in the Marquis' house for like a week docilely and not exert the power of my status at all
Marquis: I'm going to make your job incredibly easy and shoot myself in the foot so no matter how this goes down now I'm basically at fault and the duke can now nuke my entire estate if he decides not to hold back

ok, so big bro got his cool entrance and they got to keep the secret about her spirits, but honestly I'm let down cause Estelle did nothing cause he stole her time to shine. Why give her those spirits and stuff if she doesn't do jack shit with them?

Total side note cause of the Emiel expy earlier on in the chapter, but Emiel has to be another son of that margrave, right? That back story might be a bit more interesting than the usual, though no doubt we'll only get it wrapped up in her crappy romantic misunderstandings and him being a big emo kid.

I mean, I still enjoy reading this series and hope the TL team sticks with it regardless of negativity in the comments, but it is a hell of a let down at the same time cause of wasted potential.

@iskaeil wasnt that the purpose of the marquis being small and petty. estelle even said to that guy, their house was the source of all conflict in the past

I loved her attitude when she said "this should be our first meeting?" and then shifted her skirts giving the impression she might curtsy, but instead she sits down and slouches on her seat arrogantly 😁 yes queen!

Personally, I'm imagining the power imbalance if/when this is used as an excuse to destroy a Marquiss. It takes 4 Marquiss to stop a Castillo? Well one of them is just asking to be destroyed right now.

@Therealoddone Hmm, yes. Sure is peaceful with all this (attempted) murder and sword pointing/swinging going on.

@iskaeil (not an actual spoiler, just a large picture)
reality_is_often_disappointing_by_swiftwin4ds_dczhypt-pre.jpg

Oh em geee. Estelle is so cool, cold really. And his bro, what an entrance. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread