I Belong to House Castiello

Estelle 😭😭

But as weird as it may sound- this reaction to abuse and disassociation is unfortunately normal.

The person is so numb that to feel something, anything they end up self harming.

I hope it doesn't trigger anyone though. BUT!- I also admire and appreciate such beautiful art and a fantasy storyline depicting such an issue.

is this actually have story?
I read up to 20-ish but it looks like just a fluff time slice of life all around.
not that I hate slice of life, I actually pretty fond of them, but this series put many plot device here and there but never actually use it.
by story I meant actual plot and development, not just some instant wreck to what's not fluff time slice of life just because.

I ask because many times I found manga/manhwa with this kind of presentation suddenly turn into a shock value fest with trauma and cruelty using those 'forgotten' plot device when they run out of popularity or material.
and to be honest I despise such 'development'.

-edit-
oh dear this manhwa... ;;orz
I feel betrayed so much, even more than what I expect.

Surprisingly good manwha. It's very fluff at times. Then it's very dark. It's interesting how you get that sense of fear and tension through the story even though it can be heart warming at the same time.

I thought Thirteen was a girl, she's acting like a shy boi. xD
But Im glad fluffy estelle is back! <3

i will protect thirteen with my life. thank you for translating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread