I Bid You Adieu - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Interesting! He was awake all along! I wonder how he'll react to such an out of character confession from her? Hope the next update comes faster than the last

Dex-chan lover
She said the exact words that he wanted to hear. Thank you for the chapter! Take care of yourselves!

Aggregator gang
The art is as weird as the previous chapters...but the plot seems interesting. Thank you for the update.

@Azure_1802 it's not really the art but rather the quality of the raws used by the scanlator I guess. If you take a look at chapter 1 (that was translated by Sawateam) the quality was just fine. Only chapter 2 and 3 have a terrible quality so I'm guessing Seven Deadly Scans are using low quality raws or something.

I'm still grateful for the translation, but yeah, the problem is probably on the translator's end more than on the art itself.

Dex-chan lover
While i guess the quality does leave something to be desired I've seen wayy wayy worse so it really doesn't bother me

"He has terrible insomnia."
"WhAt dO yOu MeAn hE WaSn'T aSlEeP!?!?"
She brought this upon herself.
And surely since she said such banal words of kindness he's going to 180 from "gtf away thot" to "inderastin, I dont want to break up"

Banned
I can see why she was running from debt collectors in her old life. She certainly is a pro at making bad choices.

Thank you for the new chapter! I’m waiting until the guys starting to chase MC after she’s abandoning them one by one to live a good life by herself ahahahah

I hate this kind of situation. I never, and I mean NEVER, let out my thoughts even when I know the person is on the opposite side of the world. No way can I believe someone can be stupid enough to do this. Especially if they're an isekaid person who should familiar to the trope. It would've been so much better if she had done this intentionally because that would make her just cunning. This however is just the worst way to progress the plot

Did anyone notice that her arms are missing in one of the shots where shes standing over him?? Am I hallucinating?
They're gone.

Aggregator gang
@Kekitus: no, it's the art itself. It's been weird since chap 1 and continue to be like that to chap 15. The faces, the position of their eyes, noses, mouths, the backgrounds, the shadows, etc. They're all weird in a way.

Users who are viewing this thread