I Bid You Adieu

At first i was liking this, but as i progressed, the mc got annoying. Like she is so fkin wishy-washy. Does she not know what she want???
1st of all.
She should have still sent a letter to her father or something if she really wanted to break the engagement instead of trusting that Asad will send the letter.

2nd of all.
Why tf she keep thinking about him like she in love with him or something??? Itā€™s like she regretting her decision and just putting up a facade like she doesnā€™t care about him.

And finally, 3rd of all.
The way she told the silver dude to break the commission or whatever was like she was just throwing a tantrum. That was certainly not a definite clear farewell.

Yeah this changed my rating to 6 stars...
She know she confused bc of her conversations with herself when she alone. She be like ā€œwhy was i so upset?ā€
*smh girl get a grip. What do you want???

Nice story, it is not much different from the other thousand isekai already proposed.

Just one thing I can do... is it ever possible that the mc always has the dumb look with an open mouth like she's always amazed at something - Even if especially when it shouldnā€™t have a stunned look. Moreover, there was only when she is seen frontally. . . but no, also of profile, with the horrible effect ā€œbutton instead of cheekā€?

It makes you want to slap her in the face for the way sheā€™s drawn.

I want to see zion more! So please update fast!

Still... Its fine to stick with your phase dear translators! I just want to see zion more! He's so cute! The mc is right! Its triggering my motherly insticts!!!

And to the one who mentions the cover! Heck man... I can't unsee it now... But thanks for pointing out! It made my day! @Debrandir

@CardiBSlays why do I always see you in half the comments section šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ and why do we share the same braincells like you always say what I was thinking.

anywhoooo yeah this bitch needs to get it together cause rn she is all over the place. but the series is dropped so like it doesn't matter anyways.

The slowest and fastest paced story Iā€™ve seen yet lol. FL has broken up with three (technically two but she let three go)male characters out of four in the span of 10 chapters yet there isnā€™t any backlash or twist yet.

@herpesfreesince2003 Heeey sis i remember you bc of your obvious unique username lmao I laughed so hard. We had a conversation once but i forgot what it was about. Anyways, itā€™s dropped fr?? I just knew that it was only updated to 16 chapters in korean so. They all translated on youtube tho. Iā€™m sad itā€™s dropped... Wait do you mean itā€™s dropped by the translation team or as a korean webtoon?

@Lucrecia You made me laugh so hard lmfaorofl. Like everyone has been talking about that and the way you described it made it worrrse omfg lmfao. You gave me a good laugh šŸ¤£

@CardiBSlays It was dropped by the translation team (The Seven Deadly Scans) because Tappytoon started official English releases for it.

honestly I don't mind cus the art was meh and the characters were meh. I would've probably dropped it anyways šŸ¤Ŗ

I see a lot of people being upset with her because sheā€™s wishy-washy but see my biggest problem is that sheā€™s almost entirely ignorant of otherā€™s feelings. I guess it can be excused by her background when she was alive but it kind of reminded me of how I feel about ā€œThe Villainā€™s End is Deathā€. The FL just doesnā€™t accept that anything is more complex than it seemed when she read the story or played the game. Many isekais do this but with varying levels of annoying and whiles these two stories give an excuse (a previous life filled with abuse and abandonment) you would think that at least in this story she would try to be a bit more understanding.

I get that sheā€™s trying to let them go to save herself and to give them freedom but the way Aine was able to ā€œadd them to her collectionā€ in the first place was because these were guys who had been discarded and abused. By just breaking off her engagement to Asad sheā€™s abandoning him to wolves. He was already a social pariah now heā€™s only going to get mocked for losing his fiancĆ© and anyone that supports Aineā€™s family will no longer support him. Not only that but this is after she showed him even the slightest bit of decency and understanding of his struggle. Sure she didnā€™t know he was listening but that just makes it more honest. How was he supposed to act? Be grateful? Why? If she understood as much as she said she did she stick with and try to get along with him. Theyā€™re nobles and heā€™s seen as a monster the likelihood that he could marry a woman that understands and loves him is so low even if she did come along he wouldnā€™t abandon a wife that treats him well unless heā€™s an idiot.

On the more extreme case of Zion, I see some people saying itā€™s Stockholm Syndrome. No itā€™s survival. Heā€™s a slave he could have ended up in a lot worse places than in Aineā€™s care. Sure she treats him like a literal dog. But he has nice clothes, a house to himself, food, and safety. Yes itā€™s only if he obeys her but how many slaves can say they have any of that? Itā€™s also like he said. Where the fuck is he supposed to go? She said wants him settle down a find love but how? Heā€™s family and friends were either murdered or enslaved. If leaves there even with permission does she think he can just get go and get a job no problem? Itā€™s more likely that heā€™ll get captured again and sold to someone worse who abuses him.

I get that twist is going to be that sheā€™s ā€œletting these men be freeā€ but rather than actually giving them freedom sheā€™s just abandoning them like everyone else in their lives. After this sheā€™ll probably have to go about finding way help them find freedom from her in ways that put their needs and feeling before her own. My reason Iā€™m thinking about dropping this is because m not looking forward to reading, Lord knows how many chapters of the FL being confused on why the guys keep coming back to her when all they ever wanted was for Aine (the one person who chose them/took care of them) to actually care about them.

Fed-Kun's army
Mediocre art. Reasonable plot concept with poor execution. You want to break up? For real? Cause I just spent ten chapters watching this MC go to some guy's house, wait a lot, think useless things over and over, say she wants to break it off, and leave before even making the other character believe it, let alone the rest of us. It's life or death stakes? How are we supposed to believe it when the MC doesn't seem to care. Each guy is hotter/sadder than the rest! Would help if the artist/writer were skilled enough to show us that instead of writing page after page of the MC thinking about how pitiful/hot they are. If it had a couple hundred chapters out I would skip ahead to see if the plot or the art improved before making this kind of commentary but I don't know if this one is going to last that long and there's so many isekai to choose from, I'm just going to do that instead.

this is ridiculous lmao was it truly impossible to make the FL a tiny bit more respectable??? i feel especially bad for zion like i get that we can't blame her for her previous iteration's actions against him but.. could she really not handle the situation more delicately?? idk maybe i'm expecting too much considering the circumstances of their relationship but idk FL is just so unlikeable even if she's trying to "take responsibility" :') maybe i'll check back in on this manhwa in a little and see where things go from here but rn i'm uncomfy haha

honestly didn't really like FL or care about story that much, but J is like my beloved maffy šŸ˜­
i just wanna see him.

I also hate when characters in these kinds of novels can't to put their foot down when they make a decision but I also understand that in this time period, it's very difficult to turn someone down or call off an engagement without some kind of backlash from society.
Despite that, I really felt like FL had feelings for guy no.1 She does a really poor job of hiding her affections around him when she's trying to break up with him.. I haven't read the novel but I feel like guy no.1 is the ML.

This is a kind of mediocre villainess story. 7.5 stars would be my rating, my biggest problem with the FL in the moment are two things. First her saying her mind out loud even in the presence of other people and second. Her facial disability, cause come ON close your mouth GOD DAMMIT!!!
Otherwise it isn't too bad.

The FL remind me of Kristen Stewartā€™s Bella swan. Lady cannot keep her mouth completely closed

I donā€™t get this. At all.
Surprisingly, it kept me going until the last chapter (10)

Users who are viewing this thread