I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Ch. 31 - The Weight Of Other People's Happiness

By god there better be thick Mike next chapter or else

Give us the chonk we are waiting for

I hated mike in the beginning but holy shit she's the best character now

Dex-chan lover
So, the cat is just jealous. She should find herself a tomcat somewhere.

@jokerxhisoka I suspect the author doesn't know the answer to that question. The succubus should be able to easily deal with whatever overflowing libido the dude has. That's what a succubus is born to do. A fricking cat isn't born to do that, even if some say a cat is fine too.

CBC

Aggregator gang
@jokerxhisoka
Because they both still have hang-ups beaten into them for all of their lives until now.

You have Nono, who is seen as a failure of a succubus, and is pretty well known amongst other succubi for that, and that's done a number on her self-confidence. Then there's our lad Yuuki who has so much vitality that he'd literally kill any woman he slept with, even succubi (he can even resist their Charm, though Nono's own Charm caught him briefly), and like Nono, this is known by those in his general area and he has faced a level of ostracism.

These things cannot be immediately solved.

I was not aware that suffering from somebody else's happiness can cause you to get fat. I just hope that they really don't get flirty, it could cause an unnatural disaster.

Dex-chan lover
So... Next chapter we're going to see the begining of R18 chapter?

Dex-chan lover
god damnit, they live together and they like each other WHERE IS MY SNU SNU

Dex-chan lover
"We aren't being flirty..."
(x) doubt

RIP neighborhood block.

On a related note, how exactly is Mike going to expend that stored up libido energy? R18 Mike chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
They're most definitely going to "flirt" so much that the barrier will explode in half a chapter

Supporter
Their relationship is too sweet to survive, it seems. I give that barrier a hot minute.

Group Leader
I am sure i have missunderstood Mike a lot, but she is still the best girl (comedy relief) in the serie.

Users who are viewing this thread