I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Best Compliment in the World

Thanks for the update.

Always good to see those Chadtacular moments, best partners indeed.

MONSTER COCK ENERGY

BEGONE THOT

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

Aggregator gang
Did I miss something? When did the MC get superpowers for fighting succubi? Wtf happened?

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus since chapter two. That's the reason why he was still single. His sexual aura scared every woman that got near him, even the sucubus.

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonLupus Ya know I tried to read your retarded ass comment but I had a stroke with your toxic idiocy but I got to the point where you said vitality was combo of defense and health when literally succubus feed off of sexual energy but okay kid stay mad and toxic because your family never showed you love

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonLupus Also yeah I am just gonna block you cause being this much on an incel is just a redflag for not wanting to deal with being berated by someone with emotional problems

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? What's his power??
Extreme vitality??
He took down a tank with just having super high mana?

@gregger
He has 'corrupted vitality', aka so much vitality that any human or regular succubi would eventually die from having sex with him, the doctor said that only a Succubus Queen can handle him. Nono is a relative of the queen (or the queen herself?) so she can handle him alright.

This chapter just shows that if Yuuki releases his vitality he can overwhelm others, even succubi. Note that he was even reluctant to touch Nono before she reassured him so it seems that just touching others can have an effect.

Users who are viewing this thread