I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job.

Group Leader
It is infact on break. My typesetter disappeared (big sad). If anyone wants to typeset this for me, please hit me up. Although they'd need to typeset, edit the translation from rough broken English into readable English if possible (I try my best but sometimes it gets away from me), as well as clean the pages. Anyone interested can DM me or email me from the group's email page.

Aggregator gang
@VonCesaw
You are welcome to interpret it anyway you want. Personally I choose to see her as shy and social awkward rather than immature and docile. Not sure where you got the servility from, is it the cooking and housekeeping? Cause I'm pretty sure that was just to pay the guy back for letting her stay without charging rent.

Supporter
@Gubly
It's kind of the 'bound by circumstance' effect of 'she's there because it's a job', but she's not paid for it. Room and board is the basic, you're paid alongside that. If they just wanted to stick them in a relationship, the opportunity is there. But in the case she's still supposed to be a live-in unpaid maid of sorts.

I'd think less into it, but the Japanese Government literally pays for propaganda pieces, whether or not they're positive messages (the "Abe wants you to have kids" and "if it's marketed at non-adults you can't show them breaking the law by drinking or sitting on the back of bikes")

Dex-chan lover
the moment progress happens we get a bullshit love triangle r u for real

why are mangaka so bad at writing this shit

if this is oging into some love triangle bullshit i'm just going to pretend chapter 17 and then the official hentai doujis is the end

Seems like the hentai doujin isn't near. I mean... Come On! The plot has developed a lot over the last few chapters. Succubus queen, grandma, biatch classmate, trap neko yokai ...

Bro???
pogchamp-discord-emoji-pogchamp-emote-220_200.png

In case anyone haven't seen it yet, the author made a special hentai chapter for this manga. You can find it in nhentai, the number is 307818.

Users who are viewing this thread