I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job.

Oh boy. Interesting development. We are finally at the first huge turning point of the story. The cliffhanger is killing me!!

@inefficient I certainly hope not. 😰 The author posted some pictures about the latest one (I think it's a beach episode) on Twitter so I'm sure the story will still continue. But if it is going to be cancelled, I hope we still get a good conclusion for the story.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't feel like a love story.
This is just a co-dependence story.

She has nowhere else to go, and he has no one else to rely on.

It's extremely shallow so when the story goes in directions where the heroine's crying, "I love him," it falls very flat to me.

@TitanAnteus While what you pointed out would be 100% correct in the real world, let's all just put our fingers in our ears and say "lalalalalala" and keep pretending its a cute and loveable story because I certainly am.

Double-page supporter
Heartwarming manga, I'd advise everyone to read it for the warmth and sweetness.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
I mean... for the most part co-dependence is still a facet of the vague feeling/emotion called love.
The concept/theme/question "Do I love him/her because I need him/her or do I need him/her because I love him/her?" is pretty prevalent in love stories both in fiction and in real life

蚊帳の外, "outside of the mosquito net" is an idiom for being excluded from a group or from "in the know", etc.
"最後まで蚊帳の外な勇樹君だった" roughly means that They kept (the contents of their conversation) a secret from Yuuki-kun to the very end.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe this was an NTR manga all along.
RIP, Mike - never stood a chance (u_u)7

Dex-chan lover
"Man brings home succubus, doesn’t get fucked."
A bruh moment indeed.

The story is cute, and even with the circumstances that brought those two together, is enjoyable for me.

Reading the official doujinshi after reading through this one just somehow hits the spot nicely.

Happy little number is 307818

Users who are viewing this thread