I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job.

Okay, that's not a manga for gentlement. That's a manga for impotent masochistic cucks.

@GetRekdm8 one need to really enjoy pain and frustration to keep reading this crap. Seriously, a chaste succubus? reading this shit is like wearing a cock cage.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest...I don't get this manga. LIke, I don't understand the world mechanics and character motivations at all. It just drifts from one "OMG Nono is so cute!! blah blah blah" scene and then just...ends. It feels more like a companion piece to a bigger story and not a complete thing in itself.
The male lead; I don't get his "ultra libido energy" thing and how he can't control it (except when he can). Also, literally no other backstory whatsoever- I have no idea how old he's supposed to be, how he lives in that apartment by himself or how he somehow came to be living with a succubus.
The female lead; she has more backstory and I understand her motivations- to become a "real" succubus and gain her family's approval. But I don't understand the "job interview" situation and why exactly she's living with the male lead. It's hinted that she lied in order to stay with him, but I don't get that either- when was that plot point set up? It was soon glossed over as if it never happened, too, so what was the point in that?
Mike, the cat; by far the most interesting character but still- motivations are unclear other than living off the male lead's excess "ultra libido energy".

Supporter
The more this series continues, the less I enjoy it, the less I care about the characters.

Poor direction and almost negative character development.

i think i finally get this. our MC is basically Jet fuel or rocket fuel energy, while most women and even succubus can only take regular gas. if any of the not us to spec women try and feed on him he will burn them out.

the MC loves the FC so much he is afraid to hurt her because the only way to tell if she can take it is to test it. though i guess can tell other ways cause other succubus came across felt his energy and freaked out just standing near him

Dex-chan lover
I guess the author will just draw this out without any progress or meaning as if you think about it all that's left is for them to get hitched, but if they do the author will have to end it as I don't think this can work as a married couple manga after they do get married. So to anyone who just wants to skip all this meaningless bullshit there's a doujin (H one) where the author pretty much wraps up the story done and dusted.

Users who are viewing this thread