I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job.

The author's pixiv has some extra interaction scenes if anyone is interested, they're pretty funny.

Double-page supporter
I had no idea this started out as hentai lol
https://nhentai.net/g/307818/31/

@Anti_immortal it's pretty clear the cat is helping. She's literally approving of their relationship, and trying to get them to start things together. But MC is your typical shy boy protagonist so he won't. But that's the issue with any manga that's built off romance as its main thing. Once the romance already happens, then most of the narrative is done, so you always have to draw it out.

This manga = Introverted succubus gives a cursed boy a magic boner that gets his cat fat.

Dex-chan lover
i still cant tell if u pronounce the cats name as Mike or Mee-Keh

Aggregator gang
Mike as in Michael? Haha, Michael-chan.
Hehe, Michael Jackson-chan.

Dex-chan lover
@Nuggz If you wonder this for any other series and the raw is available you can find out if you know enough Japanese or just use google translate to draw the characters.
To answer your question, her name is pronounced "mee-keh", "ミケ" in the original text.

Dex-chan lover
x4-1.png

Word of advice if you just want to try this to see if its good, good luck I wanted to just read 5 chapters but couldn't stop reading my finger were pressing the next arrow on their own

Users who are viewing this thread