Oshiego-kun to wa Dekimasen - Ch. 13

Group Leader
That's an absurd reduction of the circumstances, to the point that I originally questioned if you skipped chapters to get here.

Literally everything is different. Shou had no interest in Fujieda and made it clear, only for her to expose herself to him, forcing Shou to categorically reject her again.

Sensei-- who is only capable of deflecting, rather than rejecting Shou-- has a noticeably burgeoning romantic and sexual interest in him that she can barely suppress in their interactions (and has all but given up suppressing in her privacy). Like, look at her body language on the antepenultimate and penultimate pages of this chapter. Look at her verbal language. Tell me that's the same as what happened with Shou, with a straight face and pants not on fire.

What in the hell are--
Not everyone has the social senses to catch this difference. Especially the inter-gender differences of consent/chasing. It's not strict and decoded like college rules. With each action having it's own hyper-specific usages and level of appropriateness/risk. It's captivating to see how they can understand this nuance in complex video games but miss it IRL with socialization. People don't always give clear answers (especially a woman being courted). Many times, what is being expressed is suggestive. You need to spot the clues, and be sure that the clues are directed to towards you.

Dex-chan lover
I was looking around because this is so stupid and found out that the author is and I quote "Male (at the time of debut because of gender identity disorder it was female)". (No hate just searching wtf was going on)
After that this stupid scene about an 18 YEARS OLD who thinks his pp getting hard is treason on the woman he loves made much more sense...

Users who are viewing this thread