Oshiego-kun to wa Dekimasen - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
"Bu-but Shou's doing to Sensei what Fujieda did to him! It's not rig--"
"Sorry, could you speak up? I can't hear you over the sound of this slobbering and... sniffing? Clapping?"

From "Go away" to "My body is yours" in one sniff
She was aggressively close to "my body is yours" before Shou waltzed in.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For some reason that last page brought this image to my mind. It's been a long, long time since I watched this movie.

iu

Dex-chan lover
Well, do you want to know what happened?
Her phone rings with a call-back reminding her of the mixer she signed up for?

Edit: This appears to be Chapter 9 on the Official Raws. Ch 10.1 to 10.2 (of 3, probably) is posted there with 9.3 and 10.1 free.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
As someone who has seen the raws, the next couple of chapters are quite something. So grab some popcorn, sit back and watch the fireworks.

Aggregator gang
Deliveryman, another of her students or the neighbourhood handout thing coming to the door is 100% happening in a chapter or two, you just know it.

Double-page supporter
LEZGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Please cross the line & don't let it be a copout by some kind of interruption or regret. I promise you the readers will be happy about this & praise you. Thanks for the translations.
Ehh, I'll be honest I want everything up until that point, but I kinda want to skip past the actual sex.

It's the same feeling I get when a Sex Scene pops up in a Movie, I usually skip past it. I just feel awkward, always have. But I know that's on me, most people are comfortable with sex, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread