I can't find - How to upload or delete chapters?

Power Uploader
Hello. I am coming back after 3 years. But I don't remember how I got permission to upload the manga to the website. What should I do now? Please advise me. I intend to delete and some chapters I have posted to the website. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Assuming one has the permissions, to upload chapters you go to the series page and at the top you'll either find the upload button at the top or hidden in the 3 dot menu
i7iJ4KW.png
Op8l9I1.png
3i1wYDp.png

And to delete chapters you either need to be the uploader of said chapter or the group leader for the group attached to it (if applicable) and you'll find that option by pressing the pencil icon on the chapter in the chapter list of the series page
KB8niwE.png

Discord Conversation: -> (May 18th)

Autres Said on Discord: ->

Hello ! I don't know if I'm in the correct chan but is there a way to delete a bunch of chapters ? A serie I scanlated has been published in my country so I need to delete 101 chapters 😅
Grannix Said on Discord: ->

yes, group leader should report group saying that they want to delete chapters from which title and why, supporting official release in this case, don't forget to lock group so people will not upload these chapters

Last edited:
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
So I can't delete chapter from the my uploads list and must remove it from the series page?
As far as i know, that'd be the case, but well, if you can see a pencil for chapters elsewhere then i don't see a reason why that wouldn't work :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread