Oooooooooooooooohhhhh yeaaaahhhhhh
Oooooooh yeeeeaahhhhh
Ooooooooooooh yeaaaahhhhhhh
Oooooo yeahhh

The moon
Beauuuuutiful
The transfer student
Even moooore beautiful

Really now? pulling that old cliche???? I was reaaally enjoying this, and they come up with this garbage? wtf? WHYYY???

Sometimes comment sections are awesome places to be, other times, people are like HOW DARE THE AUTHOR PUT CONFLICT IN MY STORY.
Conflict is the essence of a story. Don't complain about it, just go with it.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the outrage, aside from it being a tire cliche in yuri at this point. I’d argue the execution was waaay too blatant.

It’s not really a matter of artificially creating conflict or drama, because there was already an interesting conflict happening in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Lhmac it'a not that people don't like conflict, it's mainly the fact that people don't like conflict that's this forced and completely out of nowhere. Then there's the fact this this is such an annoying cliche at this point that it makes sense why people would be pretty sick of it. Especially when it's presented in such a poor and annoying way.

Dex-chan lover
Why do authors always have to hurt a good story with forced cliches like this? If you HAVE to do cliches, at least try to put some effort into making them interesting and less forced. I don't think that this will completely ruin the manga or anything like that (Since that's a huge overreaction) but I feel like this might get annoying really fast with how it was presented

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't touched a manga in months, and as I'd thought the first chapter of this one was alright this is what I came back to. Every chapter since has been mediocre at best, and then this gets pulled again.

oh shit, here we go again...
*breath in

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

Users who are viewing this thread