I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Ha?... Ha?... What the hell is this fucking ridiculous drama? 🤦🏻‍♂️ what the... why, just why, in the name of what are you adding this crap, author?.. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Nah, fuck that, I'm out. It feels like axe shit already, so I dont want to wait for another crap ending

sora's mother def sucks ass. im so down for sora and ayaka to live together despite them being in high school. i even feel that ayaka's mom wont mind since she's too kind uwu. ahhh i just want them to get together officially!!

uwahhh

Being transferred out of school on no notice can really hurt, particularly with the mum's attitude

But I believe in the power of Yuri, to set all things right

Ahhhh damn, it’s reaching its end. I really loved the beginning of this manga, but the way it’s heading right now feels so forced to me. Sorry for ranting, but when I first started reading this manga, I felt so hyped to see where it would go because the main characters were interesting and I found their reasons behind their actions to be natural. Reading this now, I feel so empty. I was looking forward to seeing Sora’s mom, but seeing her now, the mother is so... basic. She was just introduced, but her actions feels so forced to me. She found a husband, great! But did she really have to hit her kid just to make her “obedient”? It does happen in real life, but scenes like this feels like the “hate-this-character-because-I-made-her-a-bitch” cliche. And she’s clearly the type of parent that wouldn’t really give a fuck about what her kid wants, so if all of a sudden she’s fine with leaving Sora alone after seeing the power of friendship, it would be very out of character for someone as selfish as her. The only way I can see this going is Ayaka confesses and they have a long distance relationship, or the husband immediately divorces the mother and Sora doesn’t have to move.

But right now, I’m gonna cry to what seems like an axed ending.

Aggregator gang
Beyblade last episode ginga getting a power-up from the power up friendship. Same things

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread