I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
This character and plot development feels like it belongs to a decade ago, and even then, it would've been iffy. I hope future chapters prove different, but this series' writing just took a serious dip in IQ and interest.

Well, i had my hopes up that this was not gonna be some cliche endinf, but this feels forced af...

I’m gonna pretend they shared their feelings after the beach episode and move on...

Wow, so many negative comments about that development, I don't understand you people at all xD

Group Leader
@Maoshin

People will find any reason at all to talk shit about something that doesn't go exactly the way they want. They're so dumb

Dex-chan lover
she's so unecessaraly evil that it's actualy fucking hilarious jesus christ, i mean it's a very cliche development but also a really forced one we haven't heard jack shit about her mom this entire manga and now she just shows up like a fucking disney villain.

Mom: "you're just an outsider!"
US: " well, you better ask that daughter of your if she even regard you as her family or even you can just ask who's more important for her you or that someone that you just called an outsider lol"

Sounds like we're approaching the climax.

The mother is such a classic evil villain I'm having trouble processing it. When the slapp came up I was thinking about what the hell the author was doing instead of the mother.

Dex-chan lover
@Corb
Since each volume has been 5 chapters and this one is chapter 15 we can expect 5 more to make a fourth volume. Let's hope we get a quick resolution to this issue followed by a few chapters of Ayaka and Sora in a happy relationship

To be honest, I'm pretty sure SOMETHING could've been sorted out since the person she's marrying is the president of a cosmetics company in other words probably rich. Could've told him that her daughter wants to stay in the same school until graduation or something and sell the house afterwards. Could just visit sometimes instead of having a daughter they probably wouldn't look after. Sora could move into an apartment or something with Ayaka after graduation for college and it would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread