I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

I think the third volume just ended so it would make sense if there are at least a few more chapters for the fourth volume.it would be pretty disappointing if it just ended with something that was introduced two chapters before. The rest of it has been good so I trust the mangaka knows what she's doing

I hate this trope so much ahh >.< neglectful and abusive? Damn no wonder she has the requests. Girl is dying for some affection and normalcy.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime i read what the mother says i just feel like slapping the damned woman, my right hand kept getting the urge to slap something but i couldnt because its fictional

Dex-chan lover
Reading this today, looking at all the comments about it being axed or what not, I'm fucking glad that when I look at the chapter index, there's still more than 15 chapters/3 volumes left. That said, all the upcoming chapters has basically 0 comments. Comparing to these chapters that all have at least around 80, it's gonna be real lonely.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting the Mom to give her this kind of push for Sora's development but Sora really needs to start expressing herself and fight for the things she wants instead of just waiting and/or avoiding the problem

Users who are viewing this thread