I Can't Tell What the Girl I Like Is Thinking - Oneshot

Power Uploader
Enjoy this little oneshot
we need some help with RD, TL
join us at discord: https://discord.gg/AmgtaYu

MD@Home
More like: "I can't take a hint even if my life depended on it."

MC is a moron.
This was not even a hint, poor girl will have to write a whole scheme on a paper for her dufus.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. On one hand, that dense fool. On the other, yeah, that sorta what happens when you're a teen who's insecure trying not to read too much into things with your crush.

Dex-chan lover
But he knew exactly what she was thinking. If he didn't, he wouldn't have suggested going home together. The premise doesn't seem to work in this short story.

Dex-chan lover
In the male MC's defense, you have to keep in mind that men are not mind-readers.

Dex-chan lover
This the first time I'm okay with a one-shot actually being a one-shot. I'm getting very tired of 'denser-than-a-black-hole' MCs.

@Simkin he's not dense it says in the synopsis that he likes her but can't tell what she's thinking. He's just taking advantage of a situation! Also we can't tell if the girl actually likes him or not. It could be that she said it on whim or it was calculated. Either way it's left you to interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
Don't you hate mixed signals? He might eventually give up on her if he thinks she's not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread