I Died That Day

following this. seems interesting. AND THE ART. im in love with it. the style and the story gives a creepy atmosphere combination.

i love the artsyle of this! it isnt often you see a webtoon in monotone, plus it adds to the mystery and thrill of it

Contributor
I've been wanting to read that one! Thanks for picking it up :)

I'm not sure how to say that but i really think that the drawing are really great and in sync with the story who is a big mysterie (i mean the art isn't some god-powered-detail-art like in opm or psychedelic like berserk but still have this touch that really make the story great)

this sort of simple sketchy art style for mysteries makes me more uncomfortable than a lot of horror, i’m currently checking if there’s anyone behind me.

Anyways i don’t read mystery much but this one’s got me hooked.

I only just picked this up but already can't wait for more. I think the illustration style and story mesh perfectly together along with the mystery genre

Double-page supporter
I have a theory!
I think that the reason that the girl who died became a totally different person is because they went through the exact same situation our protagonist is going through, and now our protagonist is next in line to suicide!

I saw the link for the raws. Too bad I can't undrstand hangul. There's a lot of chapters ahead. The art really added more mysterious and thrilling effect.

this is so depressing....can someone spoil this for me? Her meek personality is really terrible

Users who are viewing this thread