I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 1

Full please also thanks for the translations!

she`s gonna get involved with them isn`t she?

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
Although I don't rlly mind either way, full is more satisfying.
And whoa that quarrel tho.... and that baron's daugter house name is Rogue lol....

thanks for translating this!
for this kind of story it's better to upload it in full and not in parts.

thank you for translating this!
i think it's better to upload in full since it you won't have to rush to upload it in parts?

i thank you for this translation, just do translate on your own pace, do it while drinking tea or coffee or other drinks and snack you like might rise up your mood while working it~

Aggregator gang
I don't know if you work alone or with other people most likely alone maybe? But it will be more errr favorable if you could upload in one full chapter, i don't mind waiting rather being put in cliff hanger 😂 thank you so much for the hard work!

For cleanliness, I suppose, full chapters.

that said, no foul for matching the original format if it is more convenient.

Dex-chan lover
nice release!

only found one typo on page 7 and the rest is fine. as a purist/fundamentalist I prefered a release as it was intended by the publisher BUT I still prefer a better reading experience rather than correctness.
so my option is to release all chapter parts in one go like kirei did.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah thank you so much!!! i was hoping someone would translate this, it looked so interesting from the raws!!!

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the perspective of the otome trope is far removed and observed mostly as a bystander, almost independent from each other. I twill be qutie interesting to see how things unfold and where the two parties will cross each other. Definitely interesting premise.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, and full chapters, please.
Splitting chapters into parts ruins the flow of a story.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure where Split Chapters even originated from, leaving cliffhangers around every time is just bad design for readers, but i guess publishers could spark interest into buying the next magazine covering the next split i guess?

Personally, all in to wait to get a Full Chapter. Thanks for the Chapter

Double-page supporter
Full chapters. A faster release isn't satisfying if you don't get the whole story.

Users who are viewing this thread