I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 2

Supporter
Interesting, a classic villainess trope, seen from the PoV of an innocent bystander.

This is definitely refreshing. The "villainess" already has a harem even before there was any sign of annulment and our
FL is a true mob character. "Heroine" is sus as always. I hope FL doesn't get screwed after being involved like this. Thank you for scanlations

Dex-chan lover
pFQcLI8.png

W̴̛̰̤͖̹͚̙͚͊̅͑̅͂̏͋͜͜͠e̷͖̦̼̅̂'̴̝͖̘͊͒̿ͅr̴̛͚̊͌̌̽͋͌ḛ̴̢̧̡͉̖̝͚̱̅̔̈́̄̀̿͊̕ ̵̢̣̝̜̺̟̯͐̌b̷̞͚̈̑̌̅̽̆͂͐̐ë̵͉͇͉̱̣̒͝s̶͕͔̺̙͔̥̣͆̔̌̔̏̉͐͠ț̶̹̤̀͊̀̆i̶̹̣̼͍̖̙͇̱̮͒̃̿̅̆̎̀͗͆e̴̛͙͍̐s̷̯̞̜̠̟̞͎̐,̸͖̳̤͛̐̋͛̓̏̑ ̵̭̜̣̕ͅr̵̤͚̗͈͆̂̈́̓͋̂́̚ĭ̸̗̱̮͑͊͋̍̉͘͝g̴͖̫̉̊́h̷͕̠͎̞͒͐͑̈͌͜t̷̰̙̊͂͠?̵̛̟̮̻̬̜͔̦̔̐́̎͑​

Fed-Kun's army
Bystander-chan you better speak honestly here, the worst that will happen if you lie villainess-chan will be killed for no reason. Her parent who are saddened by her death will fell sick and died leaving her brother alone and from all the stress will later do suicide.

Double-page supporter
Just tell "stop lying, you bitch of a baron's daughter" and leave. What's the problem?
But of course, since this is a shitty story, she's not going to say it and going to just lie because fuck any sense whatsoever for the sake of retarded plot, I bet.

Q: what did you see that day?
A: a strange creature that is completely fine when she fell down the stairs when normaly you would be dying or have a lot of bone fractures....

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96
She will tell
the truth, the Heroine and the prince both get what comes to them.
Too bad, she can't go home.
She is taken into the VIPs group. Hence the name "I don't care, let me go home"

ugh I feel bad for mc I almost want to jump into this manga and punch some faces for dragging her in and for the OBVIOUS plotting a certain 'oh I fell off the stairs' did
don't get me started on the other slightly obvious isekaied villainess I mean come on she is almost rebuilding a bakarina harem!

just let poor mc graduate in peace! she deserves it after studying her brain off to make up for her lost credits poor girl😰

Am i the only one that start screeching at the Baron girl when she started acting sweet even toward Rururia
Only me? Okay 😐
Shes too suspicious maybe shes an enemy from neighbouring country that trying to get prince favor

Double-page supporter
Wow this is actually very interesting. It seems generic at first but has different spin in that the pov is that of a non-isekaied mob character watching from the sidelines before being pulled in. And she even has so much character and her own story. Daughter of a count, so academically dumb and hard to teach that the academy actually lost several teachers cuz of her, she studied as hard as she could and she has a friend who also is full of character.

Thanks for the chapter!! I'm looking forward to what happens next

Thank you for translating!
I know those anxious feeling mc, but I hope you’ll deduce the right thing in this moment despite the pressure 🙏

A freedom is on the horizon! I hope-

Dex-chan lover
"she came rolling (sideways) down the stairs at full speed, said she couldnt stand (but could), said her arms hurt (but was holding them delightedly as we walked to the infirmary and moving them absolutely fine ), the school nurse questioned if she'd really fallen down the stairs bc at worst she had a tiny scratch. "

I want her to be this literal so bad but she's probably gonna flub it.

i wonder what made them choose MC of all people to be the "witness"? even MC's friend seems to have predicted that she'll get entangled with them... is sara (the mc's friend) actually the reincarnator?

Oh, to be a background character in a villainess otome isekai. On a side note, I quite like how Maria looks. Her design is quite different from other heroines' designs. She looks more tomboyish compared to other more feminine heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread