I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Well rather than blame Irene herself, I blame the simp with her, they are the very definition of annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@lumica That's way past being unlucky. She essentially only associates with people who get a kick out of harrassing her.

Those Simps are so damn cringey... Like do they not see how they are acting? Irene's mine!! No! She's mine!!! 🤮🤮🤮

Dex-chan lover
Its those tits she's brandishing, weapons of mass destruction I tell ya

I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't a dukes daughter, but she can perfectly tell them to leave her alone.

Dex-chan lover
@boag clingy, maybe. Doormat, probably not. She's strong/levelheaded enough to hold her standing at the harrassment accusal event, and is very willing to tell her simps to leave. It's just that these braindead love-drunk monkeys just don't fucking listen.

As someone who is currently up to date with the english translation of the web novel, I can say with certainty that
Irene is, in fact, a Japanese person reincarnated as a villainess of an otome game, and this will be revealed after a festival arc and a dragon encounter arc. The MC's og friend actually comes to this conclusion by herself with no evidence given to her thanks to the fact that she is the figurative reincarnation of James Moriarty.

Also did anyone take note of the extreme hypocrisy that Irene's male friends spouted? "Hey! Don't interrupt us, we were talking!" Like bitch, did you not just steal her away from a tea party she scheduled?

Dex-chan lover
A great job as always,@Lafarin. Thank you for you work on this hilarity in manga format. However, I don't agree on the points for you to dislike Irene:

1: Poor girl is desperate. Those three must boicott her attempts to make female friends so hard she has to beg a girl who can (barely) put up with them. That's kinda sad, to be honest.
2: Same as above, but I think she also needs someone to vent on and who can make a "girl's day"-kind of shield against them. I don't know if it would work, but she's at her wit's end.
3: As some other commentators pointed out, she must be sooo used to them arguing betweem each other and not listen to her at all, that she must have given up. At least sending her cognitive ability on vacation leave no registry of their nonsense.
4: No problem here. Nope, none at all. If anything, I'm surprised she can get away with that amount of cleavage, but I've seen worse (read: better) in similar settings. So carry on, Irene.

Seriously, I think Irene is along with Rururia one of the most pityful characters in this manga. Not only her fiance is cheating with another girl, but also has to deal with these three stooges simping day in and out without being abe to stop them. #sadlifeaf

Dex-chan lover
I'm telling ya, only Ria and Sara can save this manga. I think Sara is the most interesting character so far.

I hope Irene grows a spine a cusses out her entourage of men, they seem to be causing her trouble too and one word from her would stop everything

Poor Irene to have all idiots simp around her. Well I hope Ria would have more enjoyable time especially with Sara who was a really interesting character.

irene’s not bad, but i just don’t like her. she’s frustrating. she hates what’s happening but doesn’t voice it out or speak about it. this is why those men are just doing whatever they want. she’s just a pushover at this point lol just leave ria alone gdi ಠ_ಠ

Dex-chan lover
@wildpotato Yah, but here is the thing. You're just a potato, what would you know?

She has to juggle those boobs along with a huge amount of idiots who overload the capacity of her brain...

Thanks for the update! I sympathize with the dukes daughter but damn I feel more sympathy for the MC. RUN MC RUUUUN

I agree with you completely! Irene is terrible. Poor MC is the one that needs help. She's mostly unable to act how she wants to because of status but Irene actually has the status to talk to most of the men(with some exceptions of course.) Either way even with that forcing the MCs hand a lot she still manages to escape. What's Irene's excuse?

@deathmailrock i’m not just a potato, i’m a wild potato (。-∀-)

but honestly, those guys are the most frustrating ones 😩 imagine those idiots finally running the country,,, bless them

Dex-chan lover
So looks like Irene is a reincarnated-into-villainess girl who did her best avoid death flag only to ends up with overly possessive reverse harem.

And now is suffering from not being able to escape from the otome game troubles when she just want to have some normal friends.

Thanks for translating!

I actually started to feel pretty sorry for Irene this chapter. It seems like she's a truck-kun victim who's just fed up with the male leads, and fair enough, they're irritating as hell. Sara also seems waaaay to powerful for a count's daughter.

I just found this story today and am enjoying it. It seems like the attempted heroine, Irene, and Sara are all reincarnators and the main character is literally the only female character who is a native of the world. It's a bizarre concept that's working pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread