I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Magic’s Got Nothing on Love!

Double-page supporter
Bro, the girl literally has photo albums of ten years of your life to gush over, there's just physically no way she's doing this because of the powers you awoke not even half a week ago!?!

i like how the author is self-aware of his dumb plot-holes but goes along with it anyway

She does know that, for someone who doesn’t care about the whole marriage thing, he can just walk on the stamp-less part of the trap right?

Dex-chan lover
glad moeka got the mistunderstanding arc solved immediately. Even if MC shoulda figured it out ages ago (or you know? do a simple test? blindfold yourself for a while and see how she reacts if you don't trust yourself).

Too bad Yui already planted the seeds of her destruction by mentioning Mai. At least it will lead to an epic catfight.

Aggregator gang
@jokerxhisoka It's self-denial phase. Mc was probably aware that just by doing your charm ability that lasts minutes,you can't make someone have a collection of 10 years stalker material. He wanted to deny the possibility of his respected nee-san being a crazy obsessive maiden in love.

Or he's just dumb...who knows

Dex-chan lover
Another stupid middle school JP author's creation LUL!

I Don't Know if It's Shit or Bullshit (。◕.◕。)

Imagine if one of these protagonists just decided not to be romantically involved because they think that shit is freaking creepy stalker behavior

Holy good, the MC is so awesome that he has learned about the sign or condition whenever his magic is active yet now, he's been all ignorant about that fact in this chapter.

What an awesome MC that drives me to tears!

Glad they didn’t drag that out more than necessary, otherwise I would’ve been pulling my hair out at how ignorant the MC is... glad he caught on.

Aggregator gang
I was a fool for thinking MC was actually fine in the first few chapters. He's getting denser each chapter.
At this point, the art is the only redeemable feature.

Users who are viewing this thread