I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Unforgettable Kiss

Fed-Kun's army
Kaito: *Requests sister zone friendship*
Yui: *Request denied*

Group Leader
man I wish Yui wins, but harem with a childhood friend we all know she's playing for 2nd place at most lol

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan i really like Yui which makes the fact that Mai is going to win even more painful

ivv

Dex-chan lover
"still gonna kill her though"
I love ittttttttttttttttt
too bad, this stud imitation is playing hard to get.

Dex-chan lover
Full color page will just be the MC, watch.

Anyway, while progression and depth isn’t really present, I love the strong moment, like “I’m still going to kill her, though”.

Also, how is this the one manga where the childhood friend wins, Mai. Especially when there’s the “not related by blood, but still practically family” sister, Yui, who is already so dedicated and open to him.
Mai, isn’t bad, I suppose, but she’s also really basic and is practically only being used as a McGuffin at this point, except without any real story relevance.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingseeker Indeed he has never said that. He did make a lame joke about wanting to be popular with girls (mainly because he was embarrassed to say why he actually wanted to learn magic) and that combined with the nature of his ability has caused a lot of people to misunderstand him. But he himself has never expressed the desire to have a harem.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is so lame and Moeka is super annoying, Yui is easily the best thing in this manga.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

man if the manga doen't end up with him being together with yui or him getting a harem, i am pretry sure i'll be pretty angry

TBH I hate how the MC is obsessed with the childhood friend. Its stupid how the author builds up these other girls and doesn't even give any development to the "main" girl, but nope its obvious that the MC is brain dead and will probably end up with the bland childhood friend.

Seem like the author is going the same way as his previous work. Why do you build up those other best girls, give 0 f about the “main” girl until last couple of chapters and then let her win in the end? I will root for the childhood friend for the 1st time this time. YUI-nee best girl!

@Kingseeker Well that's why i hate how he spout bs that is because of magic thing when she was not their when his is out of control or wait was she their?
Anyways i just simply hate how he can't recognize her feelings and all and yeah in all honesty i would fucking like yo slap his ass for him to realize her own feelings well though i said all that the yandere thing is not good and not at the same time cause she might do unccesary bs out of jealousy or something like that though i like her since this started and fr i was like my soul was driven out of my body when i see her real self was a daym yandere and i somehoe don't like yandere cause they do unncessary things and are daym easy to get jealous on the smallest things and would 100% kill any woman who dares to go on their man well i do believe this guy would have a harem though right now i am worried either he will have or not cause some of them may die lol

Aggregator gang
I can already see that being posted and people accusing him of using charm on Yui...

@wabba-lubba-dub-dub I agree but this author will probably make him stick to Mai to the end like his last work. But at least there the female lead was in the manga, here Mai is nothing more than a side character. Actually the main difference is this manga is in a fantasy world so i wonder if author actually wants to try harem route this time. I'm rooting for Yui or the disciple girl btw (Mainly due to she looks like the God from author's last work)

Yui best girl ftw! But i'm guessing this manga's gonna push the yellow haired whatever girl to the MC cause we made a promise when we were kids trope so she automatically wins.

@Pravum you are absolutely correct. I have yet to see even one story where the promise doesn't end in them getting together. And MC going to the childhood friend is even more unheard of for me

Users who are viewing this thread