I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 31

eh? only half the normal size? oh no, the series is getting phased out of its magazine, isnt it ToT

Most Harem stories doesn't end with harem ending, you know. And choosing to go together will just drag things on. Not that I can't enjoy reading it, but it's kinda annoying seeing these poor girls bickering for too long just because MC was being greedy/indecisive.
all the more reason I'm hoping to see it actually be harem ending for once

Dex-chan lover
Most Harem stories doesn't end with harem ending, you know. And choosing to go together will just drag things on. Not that I can't enjoy reading it, but it's kinda annoying seeing these poor girls bickering for too long just because MC was being greedy/indecisive.
Is there a chance for the childhood friend? :nyoron:
I think no.. the story will go down hill coz it's a waste of all the development.

The same thing as them not ending up together

:worry:
Still rooting for senpai or sensei

Dex-chan lover
Usually if a harem series is going to end with just one girl winning, the winner is signposted from fairly early on. Nothing like that ever happened for any of the five, so it really feels like it's still anyone's game, or that maybe they'll all win. The high school crush definitely has the advantage if she decides to go on the offensive, tho. increasingly I'm feeling like none of the senses are going to win the Meibowl in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still backing Riri as she's the sweetest and the bustiest. Maria a close second.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a chance for the childhood friend? :nyoron:
I think no.. the story will go down hill coz it's a waste of all the development.

The same thing as them not ending up together

:worry:
Still rooting for senpai or sensei
Which senpai? Cause besides Riri the other 3 are all her senpai xD

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if this was a ranked choice voting situation, Maria is the easy answer. Maybe after that though we'd have the childhood friend? The main point is, the other four just feel way too flat of characters to be endgame material.

Dex-chan lover
Lol how tf sensei so loaded on a teacher salary? Maybe it got explained earlier but I forget.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I wouldnt trust the MC with the fate of the world, let alone a way to not fumble this 😭
Lmao so trueeeee

Uhh sorry to be the akshually guy but using let alone indicates that the second part (not fumbling) is less likely than the first (trustworthy with fate of world) 🤓

Users who are viewing this thread