I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

It's actually pretty fun seeing them all interact with each other. I like Mei too, but I certainly won't mind if we get a few more chapters like this!

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited to see more of Karin and Riri. Also, the girls interacting with each other opens larger possibilities for story beats and pairings.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is sweating lol. And I really didn't think about that development at the end. Well, looks like Mei will join soon so everything will be fine, right?

Dex-chan lover
"sommelier"? Wasn't she trying to audition to be an actress, not to study wine, then again i guess it's hard to remember all the details

Dex-chan lover
Props to Karin. Mei's indecisiveness should get more of the girls to explore each other. Karin can't stop being best girl for me.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

I doubt the Suggestive tag will change to Erotica, but maybe? :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
not this being the 2nd time today i read a manga chapter where a student & teacher almost banged 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Would love to see the different love interests find love outside of mei. Karin seems like poly-ish kind of person but that might be related to a lack of faith that any relationships can work. Mei doesn't like the poly stuff so I can see karin ending up with one of the other girls.

Also the competitive ones may find that their competitive natures is something they can admire about each other. Could open up the chance for them to build friendly relations that could lead to something more.

Prof is kinda screwed rn though. She got no one other than mei and mei doesn't seem capable of choosing anyone. Plus that relationship can ruin prof's reputation and maybe even career. "I heard prof looks at her female students with lustful intentions." "Wow I never took her for a creepy type but I guess you never know." Something like that.

Poor prof. Someone give her a chance at love too :(

Users who are viewing this thread