I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 33

Supporter
She's at least honest about everything. She might be poly or into open relationships, but she wouldn't cheat because she doesn't lie.
My problem with Karin is the lack of consent on her part when it comes to open relationships, she forces Mei to be ok with It even tho shes clearly uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
My problem with Karin is the lack of consent on her part when it comes to open relationships, she forces Mei to be ok with It even tho shes clearly uncomfortable

She hasn't forced Mei into anything. They're not dating yet, and she hasn't given Mei an ultimatum. If anything, Karin did the opposite when she told Mei in ch. 28 that if Mei didn't like it then she wouldn't kiss other girls. Mei said she didn't want to deny Karin the way she is, so her approaching Riri in this chapter is not forcing Mei to be ok with it, it's just taking her at her word.

Like, I get that you might be uncomfortable with Karin's free love attitude, but let's not make up scenarios. Karin has been above board about everything the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_mrnxe4cG8n1qzgnzho1_1280.png

Dex-chan lover
Riri is so innocent... maybe too innocent. Kinda wished there had been some tongue action in the jacuzzi to kick off some new urges in her. Save sex until marriage, fair enough, but surely some physical affection is needed.

Holy shit, we're 33 chapters in and FUCK ALL has happened so far. Why does she always stand there like a deer in headlights? It's unbelievably annoying and antithetical to progress. She's literally just not a character. You could replace her with Plank from Ed, Edd n Eddy and there would no significant difference in the story or these interactions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread