I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Adding myself to the list of people who cracked up at that random picture of Napoleon 🤣

@Mngtr
100% for drama, lol. There's no other reason. It's possible to say things like "Don't except me to fall in love with you" just to stave off potential attachments, but "Don't fall in love with me" is like, whyyy?

It's just being done so they do fall in love slowly but surely. In all the "don't fall in love" manhwa I've read, not a single one has ended without the couple falling love. Not even one.

this the classic "i ensure you that i will never fall in love for you" bullshit.. smh..... ... ... .. *adds to my reading list*

I was so surprised to see this!!! I cried in the first few chaps of the translated novel, unfortunately it was dropped. 😢 Thank you team for the manhwa chapters! 💓💕

yeah yeah, the first 2 conditions can possible be fulfilled but haah, the last one is def a trope. bet they fall in love after a while lol

Double-page supporter
wait the reasoning for changing his name is dumb as shit especially since Joachim isn't even Joseph in Hebrew. Joseph in Hebrew is...Yosef.

That last condition sounds pretty familiar. Not against it tho, these normally end up pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
THE HECK YOU DOING HERE, NAPOLEON?! HUH?!
GO BACK IN FRANCE, YOU DUMB WATERLOO BULLSHIT LOOSER!

Right when she said "Lastly, she must not fall in love with you" I dropped. That's a load of basic bs bruuuh. I was hoping she wouldn't say that and be different from the others.
@ohyun @Mymin6226 ikr

Double-page supporter
I could tell where she was going with this as soon as her face appeared. To the trained eye, the "let's enter a contractual, mutually beneficial and emotionless marriage (I won't fall in love, promise~ uwu)" face is slightly different from the "I have information which would be useful to you, if you keep me by your side so I can escape my situation(no romo xoxo ...unless??)" face.

I hear true experts, who have experienced the trope countless times and yet still continue to read, are able to identify the trope purely off opening context clues and the font of the title? Idk, may just be a myth, but I certainly wouldn't know. (dropped)

Users who are viewing this thread