I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

ugh even if he was at war he should have at least send letters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the summary at the end perfectly sums up the situation so far.

Its not the fact that trash is at war that he's ignorant of her circumstances, its the fact that he doesn't care about her at all and projected his on view on her instead of seeing who she really is as a person.

How absolutely dense of a skull does this boy have that he never noticed his FIANCEE was being tormented by other nobles every fuckin day, good riddance

Because the tittle is 'i don't love you anymore' then i guess that valer thing will be there all the way to the end of the story.

I honestly doesn't need his regrets, i just want to see the FL happy 😭

Thank god we finally have a sensible MC in a k webtoon who would not tolerate her shitty fiance. Istg most of the other k webtoons I've seen these days have the MCs clinging over cheating/cold-blooded killer assholes. Girls, love yourself.

I dont understand why she didn’t tell him that HE treated her the same way. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.

Wow 10 years !!! he really took his time realizing his mistake, only to play victim now.

Btw, What a perfect emoji/sticker you got there, brilliant😏

The Duke is all pitiful like "I didn't know~" bitch it was your business to know!! You made literally no effort to know your fiancé. Not leaving her laying feverish on the hallway floor is basic human decency so he's not getting any points for that ffs Neveah you're meter for kindness is messed up :(

The end notes are hilarious as always, I adore the Whitrash emoji 🙏

I hate these kinda guys. He didn't like the idea of being engaged to someone so clingy (affection starved, ignorance is a sin) so he never thought to talk it out, despite being a "logical person", but than when he realizes just how much of an asshole he unknowingly was, shows kindness just to try and wash away his guilt.

10 years they were living in the same house, 10 years despite never going to her she went to him so he still saw her. And after 10 years that presence disappeared and is replaced by even uglier emotions.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Leave. Her. Alone. And suffer from the sidelines QUIETLY.

Thank you for always amusing us with your memes, translators.. I always wait for it at the end.. HAHAHAHA

God I love the memes at the end lmao, thank you. Now to wait for the same moment of satisfaction from a certain other series
The Remarried Empress, 60+ chapters in.... any time now........

this is the first time it hit me that the eyes are almost always just expressionless

still enjoying it for the moment

Group Leader
Honestly, I don't get it. She's born out of wedlock, sure... But doesn't that also mean she was born at least out of the father's passion even if not love? It's understandable everyone else hates her, especially the wife. But like, for the father to disregard her is one thing, but why hate her?

Man, men, there's no saving them.

Users who are viewing this thread