I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@reanseih I think her father hates her because she is like a reminder of his mistake
Her father probably just wanted to fool around and didn't think there would actually be consequences.

Fed-Kun's army
That Winstead emoji! I don't use discord but it makes me want to make an account just to use the emoji lol

On are serious note, the guy is garbage. I've always believed that being oblivious and acting like a prejudiced twat is the most frustrating shit. When I read those stupid stories where the ML hates the MC in the beginning because his girlfriend or sister or whatever feeds him bunch of bullshit and he rolls with it, it is so frustrating (I know that's not the case here but it's the same personality as those MLs except he is no ML thankfully).
Honestly, 0 sympathy for him. 10 fucking years dude!!! Also, everyone else noticed how she is being treated except for him. That is how little he thought of her. If he truly looked at her he would have noticed the few dresses she has, where she was staying...he didn't bother. It's not like she was hidden, she was living under his roof and yes, he was at war but he came back every now and then (as shown through flashbacks ). He made it his life mission to reject her in the most hurtful ways. He does not get to pine after her, he can only wallow in regret and leave her be.
I'm just worried about her right now. I font think the ML's family and entourage will be very welcoming either. I mean yes he is q great character so far and won't turn a blind eye to it but it's just sad that she will continue to be put down even for while. I wish she married someone normal that she can be with and eventually love without any stigma or expectations. But of course I understand her choice because she wouldn't be able to break free from all the ties binding her unless she marries someone powerful and moves away

He was kind only sometimes ,rarelly the moments we were shownd about his kindness were when she literally collapsed. He called her disgusting to look at and treated her like shit with rare moments of BASIC HUMAN DECENCY. And some of y'all are still like "why tho? He was kind to her as shown here?" Like gawd damn. Yea when i am collapsed on the floor instead of leaving me there call an ambulance. Thanks imma be your slave and listen to the garbage coming out of your hypocratic mouth for the rest of my disgusting to look at life.

Aggregator gang
The Wistrash emoji is pure comedy gold but that's the only good thing in this chapter. This the 2nd or 3rd time they've used MC's sickness and mistreatment at his house. This needed a new incident, maybe the servants screwing with her or the mother in law looking down on her. There's just too much stretched and reused material in this Manga. Hopefully it stops with the continuous flashbacks and starts moving forward.

This chapter it would have been much better if her mother and her background to made an appearance. At least it would be new backstory.

FL: I don't love you anymore.
Duke: Non sense! You've loved me for ten years, it's impossible that you don't love me now.

Boi, it's not even a lovely ten years. It's ten years full of neglect, being ignored, being insulted. It's already amazing the FL didn't go insane because of it.

I swear I wanna go isekai-ed just to stab this Wishtrash

Supporter
Ex-fiancee has serious problems and I love the MC's action so much.

Dex-chan lover
@reanseih, @khiteeva
The father hate her because
Her mother use her as a treat to marry the marquis. If he didn't marry MC's mother she will speak and create a scandal, the marquis was in a delicate situation by then and cannot affort it. For him, MC is the reason he must stay with a women he hate.

Well, he basically just put the mother sin in top of the child head

Group Leader
@Kingdo big oof. Rip that. Kinda wonder what about her little sister now though... Well, I guess we'll find that out by looks of it.

The father is trash is the ultimate truth here.

Dex-chan lover
@reanseih
Kinda wonder what about her little sister now though...
The litle sis is her half sis from another women that he loved.
But yeah, the litle sis is overprotected by his father because of his wife. He have kind of logic who work only for him and the one and only regret MC have when she go away is to let her sis alone.

Dear Wistrash,

It's not that you didn't know,

you

didn't

care.

And you feeling all guilty and regretful about it now doesn't change that fact one bit. Stop using the "I was ignorant" excuse, it makes you look even worse, because you not only didn't know, you never cared enough to bother finding out while you still had a chance.
She lived with you for 10 years and you didn't care to notice how unfairly she was being treated, you just "helped out" occasionally, when you noticed something was not ok, but you did not investigate or think about it twice.
That's the kind of worthless kindness people show to beggars.

To those feeling bad for him.

It matters nothing if he's kind.

He didn't care for 10 years.

He's worthless.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread