I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Thank you for the update, thank you for the memes, thank you Dee. In the case you die, you will not be missed, but your translations will.

"To act like this when we annulled our engagement. That's what people call hypocrisy"
100/10

Thank you again Princess Alliance for drowning Dee in work for quality content (FUN FACT I WAS THE ONE THAT COMMENTED AT THE END LOL IN THE PREVIOUS CHAP) I hope you continue your wonderful enslavemen- I mean treatment of @deeandra

What if somehow trashta and wishtrash end up together ? Damn they will be the trashiest couple of all time lol HAHAHA

Lol the translation notes at the end kill me.😂 Wistash in the wistrash is right tho. He doesn't deserve even a galance from her direction. Total piece of shit ex-fiance.

What happened to Wishtrash in this chap is so satisfying. But I wish to see him suffer like stupidshoe-level of suffering.

huh he even just found out that she's a daughter of a maid... welp how come you lived with her for 10 years and know nothing 😠😠

thanks PA for the work also I love the ending credits and memes they're very aesthetic 👌🏻

Fed-Kun's army
"you're worried about me now when you didn't do anything in the past ten years?" EXACTLY 🙄 10 wholeass years and he's suddenly all concerned and regretful now??
also the comments about dee dying at the end made me laugh lol but thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Re. the house MC and ex-fiancee stayed at;
when MC first came to the ex's house, his parents gave her the smallest room, far away so they wouldn't have to see her when they went to their family quarters. Said room was also poorly insulated; since it was only meant as a lounge room for staff.

Wistrash emoji ftw!! Hahaha.

Maaaan, he didn't know???? Wtf? Lame excuse. And all he did was change her room curtains' -_-. Sigh.

Thank you for a new chapter!! <3

What! He just enjoy dinner with his parents without knowing that she was sick, but after he knew, he take care of her at some level. No wonder that it made her had some false hope that they could get along and endured for 10 years, she's really gave him lots of chance.

Thanks for the translation! Dee please stay alive at least until the end of this manhwa, after that it’s up to you but right now your life belongs to us ❤️

HAHA THE LAST PART AHSIDJSJDJDJ
THANKS FOR THE CHAPTERS TRANSLATION GROUP!

I WILL NEVER GET BORED OF THE PIKACHU MEMES (and i cant unsee the ex fiancee without remembering surprised pikachu anymore)

Thanks for translating and sharing!

Dex-chan lover
I’m torn between wishing Dee good health and to take it easy, like a good person, or joining in calling for them to die so that I can read more chaps, because it’s hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Physical covers of the source novels in Korea, 4 volumes total.
https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/6153174/

Users who are viewing this thread