I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I love how she called out his hypocrisy.

So, you care now that our marriage is over.

"Tis reasonable"

Nope.

Dex-chan lover
She finally said it like there is no excuse that u didnt know anything WHEN U LITERALLY DIDNT CARE FOR 10 YEARS u could have easily dug up anything at all FUCK HIM so much

WAAAAAAH OMGGG!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!! Thank you so much for all the staffs' hard work. TT^TT

Gosh, reading Wishtrash's POV is making me 🤢🤮 I can't believe he doesn't have the balls to protect her. Yeah, yeah. You're waking up very late. Our girl knows her worth and will not cling onto you anymore. Gosh, that's freaking 10 years with her. And you're just moving your feet when she signed the annulment papers? what the hell, really. I love that in their conversation, she pointed out all the hypocrisy he's doing suddenly. HE WAS LATE. Very late at that. She's right. Wishtrash does not need to concern himself to her affairs when he ignored her for freaking 10 years! Gosh, 10 years... During his POV, I am rendered speechless. I can't bare to read it at all. Can't believe that he's actually confused on what's going on. He doesn't know anything about his fiancee.

And Rubiel, she's so cute as always. A carbon copy of her pretty unnie.

Can't wait for Neveah and Joachim's more interactions. <3 <3 <3

Thank you so much for all the staffs of Princess Alliance! Thank you for all of your hardwork. u w u <3 <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you closeted asshole you don't get to play the worried person now.

ps: stop bullying Dee. 🤣

she literally put in her whole heart for this trashy man who just did the bare minimum to satisfy his own hypocrisy. like, he's suddenly guilty now that he knows he DIDN'T have the moral high ground, but he was always self-assured when he thought she was a spoiled lady, I cannot even - you were always a self-centered piece of sht, you hear me??!!

sza’s song broken clock oddly goes well to this chapter:

been about 3 years since i’ve dated you, why are still talking about me like we together? i moved on for the better, you moved on to whoever. i was down for whatever and then some - you gon make me late to work again~

this dude really needs to back the fuck up and mind his own business lmao

Thats the worst part, he assumed she was a noble lady with horrible behaiour and turnt her away whenever she tried to win his affection thinking she is not worth it.
I know he spends more years in the battlefield than the house, but the cold shoulder is not justified, the blindness and ignorancy is not justified.

serve you right

me: i hate cliches

author: they are in a contractual marriage with the promise to not fall in love and to the surprise of both they fall in love

me: *squeals* omg they are in a contractual marriage with the promise to not fall in love and to the surprise of both they fall in love

Queen said: where the fuck were you all these 10 years, bitch

and I'm there being her fucking simp 🥰❤ ugh I love heeeerrrrrr

Double-page supporter
I really don't get the duke's character. They were engaged for ten years. Even giving three years for the war, that leaves seven years of engagement. And it's not like the mistreatment began when he was away at war. Like she said, everyone treated her like that her whole life. So how could he possibly have not noticed it for the seven years that they were engaged and in the same territory? Plus, he clearly had no intention to get married to her, so why was he shocked when she finally broke up? I really want more of an insight into the duke, because I can't properly hate him if I don't understand him. There's no way for someone to be so ignorant about the circumstances of someone they spent ten years engaged to, when literally everyone clearly is perfectly aware. He didn't even know how much money she was spending in his own house.

pffft guuuuyys~ you even called him wistRash in the story itself xD not that he doesn't deserve it but it seems weird when it comes from the prince xD

@Kynnath I'm sure he was full of assumptions of her from rumors and decided that she was not worth his time. If the author makes him ML I'll be disheartened, because even if he mistreated her by silly mistakes, he didn't care enough to know more about her .

Users who are viewing this thread