I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Wistash is frustrating. 10 freaking years he neglected Neveah and he had revelation in just a few days? I don't buy it.

Fed-Kun's army
LMFAO his tears are soooo tasty! Privileged Pretty boy thought he could have whatever he wanted with zero effort; he's just reaping everything he sowed. Time our heroine spent some time with a guy who's not as emotionally stunted as a brick!

TRASH. JUST. TRASH.

Sorry brow, It's 10 years... "not knowing" is not an excuse, and he EVEN THOUGHT she was CHEATING on him... *almost vomiting*

How about we go back to the past chapters where you accused her of being extremely obsessed with you that you wanted to SEPARATE FROM HER, you didn't even try to TALK WITH HER (communication is the MINIMUM), and then when she actually separates, DO YOU FEEL SAD??? I bet this retarded didn't even know that her family treated her badly.

Empathy does not exist for this guy, he lives in his little world, where he is the center of the universe and fucked the rest.

BROW, this is not love, you are just sad because "your" doll was taken from you. Therapy is good.

But why are letters there in her room? Did she never send them or were they just sent back without him reading?

Bro how you dare to cry after neglecting her for ten years... You don't have any excuses you're just a piece of trash too self-absorbed in your own world and now you dare to whine and act like the victim because she decided to leave and live for herself?? Just shut up and stay out of her business like you had always done.

sorry wishtrash. you're too late. your cry of woes and regret meant nothing now. you think you can gain our sympathy by doing this shit? no. our lovely girl was hurt for 10 years.....10 YEARS! so you dont matter anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread