I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Not only did he neglected her for 10 years, never had any trust on her, even going so far as to supporting the people who bullied her while knowing she was never treated well enough, he still dared to think that the reason she left him was because she was cheating with someone else. What a self-righteous jerk. ASSHOLE.

THAT WISTRASH DIDNT DESERVE ANY DROPS OF TEARS FROM NEVEAH AND I DO HOPE HE WENT MORE HEARTBREAK THAN THIS AND DEEPLY REGRET AND SOMEHOW DO SOMETHING TO ATONE HIS WRONGDOINGS TO HER FFS

Double-page supporter
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with the Wistrash? I know there are many characters that are depicted as "inexpressive" or "cold", who have a hard time expressing themselves. But they would at least show their feelings through actions. They're at least aware of the person they like, even if they can't say they like them. This guy kept postponing the wedding, was hurtful on top of the neglect, and even gave her a signed annulment contract. I can't stress this enough: she didn't just unilaterally break the engagement, he signed a contract stipulating the end of their relationship and gave it to her, meaning he wanted to break their relationship. Even in the past he is shown as saying there's no relationshio between them and that the engagement was just an agreement between their parents. He is shown as not even knowing basic facts about the person he lived with for seven years. They grew up together and he doesn't know her father hated her, or that all of high society looked down on her?

And yet now he's crying over the fact she finally left? I can only assume he had some kind of personality transplant during the war. Amnesia, reincarnation, whatever. There's no way the person who gave her a signed annulment contract is the same person that is now crying over the engagement being over.

Even giving every interaction they had the most generous interpretation, like maybe he felt guilty over the engagement not being something she chose and that's why he wasn't warm, pushed back the wedding, and gave her the contract. Even with that interpretation, there's no excuse for him not trying to build a relationship with her and get to know her, since she was clearly open to building something real with him. Even when he first got the papers, his reaction was "she is acting out in an attempt to get attention", meaning he was perfectly aware of how he was neglecting her and that he was not paying attention to her.

Fed-Kun's army
The only reason I cried is because of the letters not because of the trash leaking water. How blind can you be not to see her sincerity and act all self-righteous thinking that she's cheating on him...

Dex-chan lover
Neveah deserves Joachim baby wistash can cry and die alone I guess. I can’t believe he DOESN’T KNOW like bitch get your head out of your ass

@kynnath It's the ego. Deep down he simply can't stand that the person who once wholeheartedly loved him could suddenly stop loving him and was about to marry someone else. He's just a self-centered entitled jerk thinking that he deserves to be loved by everyone while seeing others' feelings as something that could be easily discarded. Funnily enough he showed a lot of symptoms of a covert narcissist, especially when facing neveah.

I'm soooo stupid. I reread the chap cuz of the sincerity of Neveah's letters she wrote that much that during those 10 years didn't reach to him. I'm crying cuz the letters were sweet n thoughtful. Now everything is over she moves forward and the Trash is trapped in his own suffering(pls suffer more ngl u deserve it).

Fed-Kun's army
Man.. Wishtrash needs to suffer more.. like soviebitch level of suffering or something
He literally has 7 years (if reducing the time he's in the army) to try to understand her. But he didn't. And the only time he showed concern is when Nevea collapsed. 🙄

P.S.
I love the translations note. It made me laugh every time 😂🤣
especially Dee's struggle 😂

Bruh Wistrash could go screw himself, mofo deserves to suffer for putting Neveah through that hell, I fricken cried from how sincere she sounded in the letters and that mofo was neglecting and hurting her 😭🗣

I cried bcs of her words toward him too... how much painfull she might had been through all the time..

Dex-chan lover
Wistrash needs to live through ten years of neglect and heartbreak and then I might feel sorry for him.

err I'm confused were the letters hidden? E.G. servants didn't send them to him? Or did she write the letters and chicken out and not send them to him?

Aggregator gang
ROFL such wishful thinking. There's no way Wistrash broke down into tears.

He was perfectly happy seeing her slighted and hurt for 10 years, at most he's upset as a sadist losing their favorite victim.

Regret is the easiest punishment to deal with

Dex-chan lover
I dont feel for wistrash at all, he let it get to this point and all he had to do to prevent it was do a little digging about her situation,or heck have a conversation with neveah, but nah let's just ignore her and make assumptions then cry like a pos after making neveah miserable for 10 years

Users who are viewing this thread