I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I criedddd for both of themmm

Sigh fuckk my 2nd ml syndrome is strong in this one. But boya... its fuckin too little too late 😫😫

I want Neveah to be the happiest after this. Ughh

It's feel so good to see this bastard stone cry you're nothing to her now what you regret for it's way too late so late

Neveah was such a loyal person to you, for 10 fuckign years and yet thats how you treat her, by ignoring her!!!!! And now you faqing regret when she's gone now. If thats how you want to play then might as well read the other manwha of the Ml regretting everything after the FL died

He didn't deserve to read a letter about her love and devotion to him.

And his flashbacks where he's acting like he was powerless regarding how she was treated? Fake news. She was under his and his family's care/power for 10 years. It's like being a parent and being surprised to learn your toddler didn't eat all day. 100% it was his and family's choice how she lived in that house. It doesn't mean he has to physically prepare a room for her but he is responsible to overseeing the servants and aids are treating her right. In the letter, she's praising his management of the territory. So we know he has common sense and understands his duties. There's no excuse.

Instead of crying about her love letter, he should feel her accusation of neglect. Because it's deep. In every way and up to that last moments of their engagement, he neglected her well-being physically and emotionally.

Anyway, I love stories like this where we don't have to see 20+ chapters of how she was neglected and mistreated and disrespected. Misery p**n. All the shade to remarried empress.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why he's crying. He's disgusted by her and now she's gone just as he wanted, he's saaaaad? #wistrash

It's sooo satisfying to see him cry! I want him to be even more regretful and depressed! I know I'm being cruel but he deserves it! He treated her like trash when she was doing absolutely everything to make him happy! He DESERVES IT!

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAH HOW IN THE HELL IS HE SO STUPID actually feels so good seeing this

Boiii realized everything so late. I get that he have his own issues and war problems but ignoring someone's fcking 10yrs... bruh regretting rn will not compensate her pain 🥴

Users who are viewing this thread