I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

“i’m not as merciful as you think” that felt like those passive aggressive texts people send with hearts or smileys at the end.

Ohhh shiiiit a week to show everyone in Thierry they're gonna be a power couple 💪 the father is so trashhhh what is wrong with him, seriously

@liqiu I feel like "I'm not as merciful as you seem to think" would've hit harder, it puts the onus on Whitrash and is slightly more elegant. Team's opinion > readers' opinion though, thank you for your hard work Princess Alliance 🙏

@eleasian It looks like he was using magic crystals. You can see him squeezing them and letting go of them after the call ended.

@hakunoyuuki I love how he's trying so hard to get his "real" daughter away from Neveah, yet the two of them have been hitting it off since they've met. lol
I hope Neveah's little sister stays relevant to the story in some way. You can tell she seems really excited about having an older sister and has been enjoying the time they've spent together.

@eleasian It's like vaguely 1800s/1900s (YES I'm aware that's a big time span lol) but they've got some magic I think. Magic stones maybe?

I feel like this chapter was too short. I... I wanted to see some more slaps! (Literal or theoretical, whatever is fine by me 😂)

Bold of you to assume retirement.

Users who are viewing this thread