I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

honestly both the father and the ex fiance are being really stupid (well we knew they weren't the brightest of minds before that, but still) like that's the future empress and the emperor of another nation insulting or slighting either of them could have major consequences. They are both arrogant and incredibly narrow minded.

also, did anyone catch that Wistrash implied he was struggling with the dukedom as an excuse for his frown not realising that Joachim knows that Neaveh ran it while she was his fiance lmfao? Not exactly the genius rebuttal to "are you glaring at me because i'm marrying your ex" lmao

I'm really intrigued by Joachim's "was it like this before?" sounds like he already likes Neaveh more than his previous fiancee...

hmmmm i saw that blush mai boys he is falling hard already, while I was reading this I was listening to my chemical romance I DONT LOVE YOU

such a psychopathic behavior, your child falls and you just stand there with no reaction 🤮

thank you for the chapter! ♥️

Sperm donor confirmed.

Wistrash:"I'm suddenly very busy..."

ML:"Sucks to lose the person that did all the work, doesn't it? Too bad, so sad, you ain't getting her back. " ;)

I love this Emperor, throwing shade, sending that trash where it belongs 👏👏👏

Okey dokey who found that the way the prince and his friend (?) communicate is kinda hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Glory be to the Emperor who tells the duke where the line goes.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, better fix your resting bitch face when you face him!!

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I'm trying to wonder just how Wistash is going to end up being a recurring character here. How exactly is he going to meddle once Nevah leaves the country? This entire story is about Nevah, Joachim, and Wistash basically.

Users who are viewing this thread