I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I love everyone in Princess Alliance

Keep up the great work and keep being you!

Dex-chan lover
Sad for the little sister, hopely we will see her again after MC goes to ML country

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be honest. I don't like either Joachim or Wistash, because one is meh, and the other is trash. I legit only care for Neveah's little sister. I'd much rather have a family dynamic of an ostracized older half-sister with an innocent younger half-sister where the little sister is the one that gives her the love and affection that she so desired so much.

Aw little sis is pouting, I hope she doesnt stay that way until Neveah leaves or she’ll regret leaving on a bad note. But shes still a kid so I could see that happening

To be far, @deeandra and the amazing people of Princess Alliance, I did tell my partner on our first date if they did murder me, to just push my body in a ditch and pretend they never knew me. I didn't want to disappointment my parents with another one of my terrible life choices. 🤣

Banned
@kawaii123456

All little sisters are like that until a certain age and then the inner Ms. Hyde appears.
It takes years until they learn how to hide Ms Hyde until the cover Ms Jekyll.
Some never do though & embrace the evil. And they all have a certain regular time when they are unable to keep Ms Hyde down.

But then you remember how she used to act and you just ignore it because little sisters are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread