I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Who else went back to check wich bubbles are transparent? lol

Tysm for the hard work guys!!!

If I'm not mistaken based on previous chapters, we might see that trash in the next chapters since it goes back and forth changing in perspective

"I want someone who won't fall in love with me" - Emperor
Then goes and falls in love first lmaooo

thank you for the chap~
this date was definitely awkward for our two leads but I guess it's hundreds of times better than any of wistrash's nonexistent invitations in the many years they were married...wow writing it out really makes me want to punch him then throw him into da trash!

also sorry for pointing this out after all your hard work 😥 but I noticed a Lil something on page 4 in Joachim's thought bubble:(now that I think about it, it seems that I( may spoken have)carelessly.) I think 'may have spoken' would be better.

kodifenifnendddufjdfnknflev real sorry if pointing it out annoyed you😓 sometimes I just cant help myself 😅

Dex-chan lover
>there should be no love between us
>proceed to fall in love
Geez, I hate this trope.

@Serverclosed better than the reality that is:
> Let's get married because we love each other
> Proceeds to fall out of love and start hating each other
> Divorce

for the most beautiful place you think they'd be able to do a little better than seemingly a brush made with one flower.png and that's it

thanks for the update. even though you died multiple time on those transparent bubbles

Double-page supporter
I hope Joachim can overcome his trauma from his ex-wife. I wonder what even drove her to that end, but I imagine we'll get to that soon enough. I felt a bit of sadness for Wistach, and then I remember that he threw his fiance under the bus for some other girl who is trying to court his favor without considering the fact that Neveah was always on his side up until the annulment, so Wistrash it is for him.

Joachim and Neveah deserve to be happy for once in this forsaken plot some could call a life, and I hope they find it, hopefully together.

Thank you for the translation. I appreciate your team's commitment in dying over all those transparent bubbles.

As for Neveah... puts into perspective how bad Wishtrash marriage was that dating someone who asks "hey what if I murder you" on their first date is an improvement.

They're hella awkward in this stage, but I think it's also because they're trying to be as genuine and sincere towards each other even without a romantic side to their relationship (for now). It's a weird situation to be in when both sides aren't trying to do something underhanded to each other. But they're working on it, and I think Joachim so far doesn't stand a chance at not developing feelings :')

Thanks for the update, and good work on those bubbles xD

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Khulmach he ignored her to the point that she killed herself. Negligence is just another form of domestic abuse, how is that not mistreating?
I can imagine that had she survived the prince would have treated his wife much like the duke is attempting to treat the MC, though the prince's wife would likely have accepted him with open arms, as would the MC if the Duke had had his wake up call somewhen sooner than 10 whole years. If she, 2 or 3 years in, had said "fuck this I'm out" the MC and the Duke probably would be a happy couple by now.
That«s the story of millions of gals and guys all over the world. Rather than just walking away or trying to fix things they put up with their partner's bullshit for so long that when the relationship finaly breaks it's unsalvageable

Users who are viewing this thread