I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Clarification of the names are as follows:

1. Neveah Solen
2. Joachim the XII of Vinfried
3. Valer Wistash
4. Lady Eustace

Regarding the Wistash/Eustace issue, wherein there was one panel that says 'Baler Eustache', we were also confused with that because the person who those names belong to were already established in the raw. To further explain, the hangul of ‘Wistash’ is 외스타슈 (which is used when they're talking about Valer); while the hangul of ‘Eustace’ is 유스타스 (used when referring to the lady who likes him). It might be that the romanization of the two were mixed, so it is an error with the raws on this part.

We have fixed all naming errors in the previous chapters and I apologize for the confusion it has caused, as well as the lack of research regarding the ‘Joachim the XII of Vinfried’ part.

Rest assured that the same mistakes won't be made in the next chapters and thank you also to the person/s who pointed it out and to everyone for bearing with us. :heart:

Uwu the manhwa seems rushed but whatever the jerk is still akdndkdnshs jerk. Lol. Thanks for the translations!! 💓

one of my pet peeves!! when i get into an argument with someone, and a third party comes in taking the others side with absolutely no knowledge of what the argument is about. and ultimately deciding one is at fault, just because. i can tell that i’ll detest the duke already :)

@Khulmach yea the duke was stupid to believe everyone and not give any attention to the MC but NOW u want her back after learning about it, like sweetie it's too late she already about to become the empress

Questions:

Has Dee read the novel yet?
Regardless can we just make it all up at this point?
I'm feeling like I need to chug a keg and go streaking in sub zero weather! Start blocking those satellites!

Regarding Wistash/Eustace/Moustache make em ryhme?

Yeah, now you're free from this so called marriage. Another task: be free from this family

this is lowkey similar to remarried empress and I'm loving it hehe.. also neveah?? navier?? both blonde and the same black haired piece of shit they were with??? they must be cousins 😆

Users who are viewing this thread