I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So can anyone tell me wtf the conversation as the beginning of the chapter is about? Or was I supposed to get dropped into the tail end of the discussion with zero context and I don’t have to worry about what the subject is?

I read in the novel that her Mother got him super drunk then assaulted him. Then got pregnant and he married her to save his reputation.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

AAAAAaaaaaahhhhh! I love how composed and calm she is when dealing with that trash of a father

Thank you translation team for your hard work! This will be helpful until the official manhwa is available ^_^

i hate her father soooo muchhh! i hate thierry people who humiliated her just because she is a mere child of a maid and marquis. WHY DID THE HELL THEY HATE HER INSTEAD THEY SHOULD HATE HER MOTHER AND FATHER! A BUNCH OF IDIOTS! :) I am sorry for the capslock hahaha

wait how is her younger sister... 14??? she looks like she's like 8 or something

OMG, GO GURL 🥺🥺🥺 That's right. No one should order you around. 🥺🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
@ichypa
So can anyone tell me wtf the conversation as the beginning of the chapter is about? Or was I supposed to get dropped into the tail end of the discussion with zero context and I don’t have to worry about what the subject is?
Well, it's just my deduction but it's seam to be in the present. In the first chap, MC ask the prince in mariage then go for a flashback but here, there are the prince who spy at the ex so I think it's after the chap 1 when the prince investigate MC life.
But this scene isn't introduce so it's hard to tell.

"I shouldnt think about it." .....Everything is wrong with this dude. He doesent even know she divorced him...shes not in the fcking room. Shes divorced u and went to the real good ML, btch

was he talking about the emporer looking for a bride from terry?
i don't understand the convo in the first part

lmao i have read only half of the chapter BUT MEN

they all suck (for now) like wtf is with the father calling the daughter hypocrite when he is the biggest right there WTF LOL

the men suck 🤮🤮🤮

Users who are viewing this thread