I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I really wanted her to kick him in the gut. He threw those papers in her face and hes questioning why she finally decided to move on with her life and signed them? Really? What a fuckwad

YES QUEEN! LEAVE THAT SCUM BEHIND BECAUSE YOU DESERVE BETTER! 😤 that punk has the audacity to come and "pick her up", miss me with that bs
also thank you for the translations! 😆

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else see that the butler is the only one who gets both sides?

does that guy have brain rot or something? how long did he think she was gonna wag her tail at him if all he did was ignore her and treat her like trash??? she’s a human being, not a dog

Valer: asks for annulment
Our girl: agrees
Valer: pickachu face

He's such a dumb bitch!

Double-page supporter
My brain keeps reading the MC's name as Nevaeh which is Heaven backwards

Group Leader
Even dogs stop wagging their tail at humans who treat them like trash.

Aggregator gang
The father is such hot garbage.

"What you actually expected to have clothing???"

Are you going to want food next?

He's also thick as a brick. He should have just disowned her the moment the engagement was over and taken her in as a maid or tossed her out on the street. All the cards are in his hand, he just isn't bothering to play them

Tbh I like how this subverts the usual "the Male Lead is the perfect, rich and emotionless guy! He's just misunderstood!" that needs a woman to teach him how to emote (ridiculous expectations, really). As the actual Male Lead is the blonde prince who's actually nice and attentive, it's a breath of fresh air. =))

You made the right decision girl! Men who only pay attention when the woman already left aren't worth it

Users who are viewing this thread