I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
from the first few chapters I thought he wasn’t that bad cuz it seemed like they just had different expectations but now 😑
he doesn’t even treat her nicely but gets shocked she doesn’t wanna stay with him tf you expect then

He literally signed the papers first! Why is he so shocked? Shouldn't he be overjoyed? Such a lukewarm man 🙄

this lil boi has the audacity to be shocked when she said she doesnt love him anymore when fOR LITERAL 10 YEARS HE NEGLECTED HER AND HE'S THE 1ST ONE TO SIGN THE ANNULMENT PAPERS WTH-

Double-page supporter
If I were near a table right now I most likely would have flipped it violently

Such audacity urgh

Dex-chan lover
I bet this closeted asshole wanted her to keep begging for his attention just to feed his ego.

A Cinderella story ever said :
Because waiting for you. It's like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.

Contributor
...? And then she goes and marries the other guy who is upfront about never loving anyone? *confused pikachu face*

(I'm not saying she should have stayed, obviously, this shitface has been so determinedly low-key abusive, in ways that have nothing to do with being "too logical and unemotional"—just that, if these are her complaints, her Plan B seems more and more peculiar. >_> )

I LOVE SO MUCH FL!
And she hasn't time travel and etc, she has this feelings even now but she want be happy. I'm so proud of her

The nerve of this @sshole to say that shes doing all of that to gain his attention when hes the one who gave her does engagement annulment papers🤬🤬 im so glad the fl left him

Users who are viewing this thread