I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I like how Wistash is just constantly thinking repeatedly over his broken engagement. Won't be long before he completely regrets his actions.

At the same time, she's manipulating a situation to get a foreign person to try and take pity on her, and then use that to get an engagement out of him. In a sense, I guess now that she's abandoned any form of love, she doesn't care about how she gets it. She'll do whatever it takes to get herself ahead so that she can live a better life for herself.

lol, Wishtrash. Thank you for the translation! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
Lol the surprised pikachu face is basically what I had in mind as well, she's basically doing some malicious compliance.

This is interesting, also to the translators thank u so much for working dee very hard to the point of death, we really appreciate it! :3 pls continue working her very hard

Aggregator gang
So many retarded fmcs pulling better numbers than Neveah 😭

Surprised pikachu face indeed...

I mean, what exactly did he expect? That she would be happy constantly being treated like trash? 🙄 Seriously, this guy 😒

Neveah manipulating everybody else, so she can manipulate her target is such a high stakes move 😅

Users who are viewing this thread