I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Ezk

i love this, i love seeing how he's realising things, i can't wait until he regrets and suffers!!

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaah hurry and slap that trash dude and that trash woman.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with him disliking her and doing everything he can to make her annul the marriage, I am beyond pissed that he's shocked and dismayed when she goes through with.

Yessssss... I love it when the scum regrets his actions. True, it doesn't make much sense that he'd only start caring now, but I'll forgive the lack of logic for the sweet, sweet taste of ironic suffering!

I don't really like how she's like, begging for someone she doesn't know to help her. It really irks me for some reason.
To go from being dependent of one man, and then immediately go for another instead of taking her time and becoming her own person. I dunno.
I get that there's a sense of panic and needing to leave her house, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Shut the fuck up bitches he signed the annulment papers first dont talk when u dont even know anything

@Aniryu

"To go from being dependent on one man, and then immediately go for another instead of taking her time and becoming her own person. "

You do realize the time period of this setting, right? It's definitely not the 21st century.

@vvasu001 It's about her mindset more than anything. There are still women to this day who think their world has to rely around men. That hasn't changed. You can be in a relationship and still be independent. It's better to set up a contract on equal terms than to start something out of pity. At least, that's what I think.

Wow, this is getting interesting.

Thank you guys for the hardwork. And I hope those people who steal/used your translation can get a karma right away. 😤

Double-page supporter
It's true that the marriage path that she choosed isn't too much of an independent one. However, I think that it was ultimateoy a gamble and the best course of actions she could come up with in her situation. She want to get out of the marriage but her family also denies her. She has nowhere to go. And because of the time period, it's hard for a woman to make a living without much.

So I'm still rooting for her. And damn, ML is fine as hell.

Contributor
Seems terribly unrealistic to expect/have him intervene here, honestly? In a fight like this, there's no way of knowing who's in the wrong from the outside. They're both taking verbal blows. And the crowd hasn't ganged up enough on one side or the other to merit intervening for that reason, either, they're just chewing popcorn so far.

(I'm willing to put up with a decent amount of eyebrow-raising logic and broken suspension of disbelief if this can just deliver on its basic promise of "the nice one wins" here, though XD)

Users who are viewing this thread