I Don't Understand Shirogane-san's Facial Expression at All - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
She falls on him with her boobs in her face, but then she's lying with her head on his chest? Did she magically teleport down?

"I'm glad he's dense."
That's a unique opinion, I'll give her that. But it should also mean she should know to what degree she has to step up her game for him to notice.

Nice visit. "Here's my home, let me show you it. Bye now!"

Contributor
so why exactly did he go to her home? They got there while it was bright outside, she shoved her boobs on his face and then ti got dark right after. What was the purpose?

Double-page supporter
... Did they forget to draw Shirogane in the last panel on page 6?

Dex-chan lover
Ara ara okaasan!

They planned to do hatsumode together but as the MC was going to pick her up on New Year's Eve, he got hit by a truck in front of her and he died, scarring her for life. THE END.

But don't worry, that's how he got sent to a new world filled with magic.

... Did they forget to draw Shirogane in the last panel on page 6?
I think the author was trying to make the interruption flow better by not having her pushing him in the shot. Otherwise it just looks like he's powering through the whole time she's pushing him before finally giving up.

Double-page supporter
I think the author was trying to make the interruption flow better by not having her pushing him in the shot. Otherwise it just looks like he's powering through the whole time she's pushing him before finally giving up.

Yeah you're probably on the money with that, it just feels like that could've flowed a lil better, maybe an extra small panel was needed to properly convey it? Idk it just looked a bit awkward to me

Users who are viewing this thread