I Don't Want to Be Empress! - Ch. 1

this really reminds me of The Abandoned Empress, i already love it tho.
(lol it reminds me of only the empress part, not the reïncarnation)

Well this just doesn't make sense. The normal response would be to cancel the proposal than to one-sidedly propose while accepting unfavorable terms and broaden the possibility of unhappy future 😂😂😂

But logically...just don’t marry the emperor...
I like the artwork though!

0ri

Dex-chan lover
@Shdill The Holy Roman Empire would be an example for the emperor-king-duke kind of empire

I wonder if there will ever be a manga where the female lead doesn't just follow the book in their previous life without thinking on their own? They need to understand even if it was just a book to them before, it isn't once they transmigrate there. Even if there are many similar things to the book, the future might change. Or the book might not even reveal the true personality of the other characters. Our female lead isn't very smart...what if the heroine purposely frames her?

It'll probably go something like this: The female lead distances herself from the male lead and do strange things he's never seen before. This in turn will interest the male lead and he'll fall in love with her. When the heroine appears she'll try to steal the male lead but will be angry when he doesn't pay attention to her. The heroine will then try to frame the female lead while pretending to be friends with her. The female lead will get hurt, the male lead will punish the heroine. Then the female and male lead will live happily ever after. THE END. 😅

Well...something similar to that...Too bad, since the art is nice.

I just can't continue the story after reading the first chapter. If her ultimate goal is just to live a quiet and stable life doesn't it make sense for her not to become the emperor's unloved burden of a queen...I mean seriously if she had any brains she just wouldn't marry him without a real plan to protect herself. That's usually why is so many other iskeai stories like this the mc escapes a doomed marriage by marrying another eligible bachelor (who she usually falls for in the end).....well I guess it's becoming cliche either way....

Why not just reject it completely? The emperor already set that annoying condition so no lady would want to married him.

Users who are viewing this thread