I Don't Want to Be Empress!

Yeah, I'm not really feeling this manga. So I'm gonna drop it. The reasons are because I just don't like this girl. I don't like when they act like that. You were already living a comfortable life. And why is she acting like now that this black haired girl has come, she's gonna be ignored? You are the empress, right? So unless she runs away, what else she think gonna happen? Lame. I'm outta here 😳

Wait a sec where did the chapters disappear to ? Am I the only one ? O.O Am I going insane ? OvO

Aggregator gang
Aw man I was only on Chapter 7 when they deleted all the new uploads. Can't seem to find those chapters elsewhere, though I only did a quick 1 minute Google search.

The One
Staff
Admin
Chapter 3-11 from Happy Neko Scan were rips of the TappyToon release (link as Official English under the description), since that is against our rules they have been removed.

Banned
Huh, shitty of them to upload what was ripped from TT, but seems the TT translations don't know it's supposed to be she's a queen, not empress... that was the whole premise of this story lol

Supporter
Lol so I saw the updates but connection to MD was too weak that I couldn't even load the site properly so I left them be, turned out to be official rips XD. Oh well

This is just a silly theory but...What if she was the girl that was written in the prophecy? I mean in her past life she was a dark haired and dark eyed girl and lets not forget she came from "another world" , but with an additional sibling of the emperor that wasnt suppose to be in the original plot i was getting brainy ....but then again if another character came out of nowhere then maybe the girl in the prophecy will show up but is actually a villain?

Users who are viewing this thread