I Don't Want to Be Empress!

This isn't a major spoiler in any way but I just had to get this off my chest:

PAUL YOU DENSE ASS MOTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s ok I guess lol
Honestly the past life thing is way too overused just give her like the ability to see the future or something
If the past life is not relevant to the plot over than giving foresight to the protagonist just use a different method please..
Also emperor kinda annoying
Leana seemed to already have a good life, she should have said no to his cringe proposal and found someone she truly loved to marry

mangapark has up to chapter 50 english translated https://mangapark.net/manga/i-don-t-want-to-be-empress-seong-euntae

The FL almost never expresses herself and just goes with the flow instead of actually doing things. If she actually ever communicated her worries to anyone this manga would be a lot less frustrating. 3/10

You mean her worries about living in a book from her previous life? Yeah, nothing could possibly go wrong with that.

That said, it is pretty frustrating to read because the plot is glacial and the author revealed the antagonist far too early.

“A noble full of intelligence”? That’s false considering what happened later on. The MC is practically useless.

Users who are viewing this thread