I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 1

Da hell i remember this. This is god damn smut novel adaptation (not angry just "very" interested).

Supporter
lol at them talking about their faces being hidden by the masks when they hide about as much as Clark Kent's glasses and seem to work just as well.

jak

Contributor
So is this secretly the prince or another guy?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Diana the Roman version of Artemis, hence Apollo's sister? Wouldn't that be incest?

Double-page supporter
Lol it gotta be the prince right?
But i still hate it that she don't care about her virginity it make me hard to keep following it even if that dude is the prince that still mean he fucking around the girl all the time I like when lover stay faithful to each other
Even all the complain I have I still follow it BTW
@Elhao agreed
@LoupDeGarou isn't it up to male lead? Even if he can have many wives he can choose to have only 1 at least make female lead to happiness and don't make her sad that enough to sooth my heart
But you have a point since he arranged an engagement but still finding some girl to fucc
@mitsuki48 good shit bro now I can't wait for next chapter
so what really happen about their marriage does it clear quickly? I hate it when it get drag around too long than necessary
@mitsuki48 thank you brother
protection for the win nice job female lead

Group Leader
I don't expect much from this series but I'll keep reading out of boredom

I've read the novel.

It's revealed very early that the 'mystery man' is the prince. Like, the morning after - when there's a POV switch to the prince. I don't know if they're going to do that in the manga, or if they're just going to reveal it at the same time the heroine learns the truth.

Dex-chan lover
@stal2walk don't forget the the royals can have multiple women, so the concept of being loyal doesn't exist.

So he's the prince does that mean that he somehow dyed his hair?

Aggregator gang
FINALLY! The god tier isekai smut novel is now a manga! XD Now we ladies can enjoy some good isekai "plot" 😏

(In all seriousness tho, thank you for scanslating this. The story is so good!)

@stal2walk :
So the reason why the prince slept around with other women is because the royal family is descended from "Dragon God" that gifts their lineage with massive magical power but with it a huge libido which is dangerous and painful for the royal if he doesn't "release" (they believe it's because the dragon god blood needs heirs to live on), but the prince is miserable because sleeping around isn't pleasurable and it's just a means to an end for him. He sees Lidi (our FL) and instantly imprints on her as his fated "mate", and he refuses to sleep with anyone else after this because he literally can't get it up for anyone else other than her.

Lidi doesn't care that he slept with multiple different women before they met because 1.) she is a reincarnated girl who has had boyfriends before in her past life 2.) her plan to avoid a polygamous marriage was to lose her virginity to a random stranger so who was she to judge and 3.) apparently the prince is so good in bed that she's thankful that he's experienced because of it lol

Dex-chan lover
The real identity is obvious enough, but I can't help but feel happy that he finally got to fuck his waifu after she's been giving him the cold shoulder. The fact that he has to wear a wig to do so is hilarious though.

Users who are viewing this thread